- It?s a big block of low-mess moulding sand!
- Mash it, mould it, slice it, and squish it
- Comes in pink-redible shade of sky pink
- Suitable for ages 3 to 300
- Pack contains approx. 1 Kg of sand
During his interdimensional travels, Professor Pengelly came across a sky that was a brilliant shade of pink? at midday! Using his memory and some samples that he managed to grab, he recreated the colour, which he then gave to this Professor Pengelly’s Sand in Sky Pink!
This moulding sand is unlike anything you?ll find in this dimension! With no added water (yay, less mess!), this amazingly tactile sand can be squished, shaped, mashed, moulded, sliced, and even diced. More mesmerising still, it creates weird and wonderful shapes and textures as it crumbles!
This sand is perfect for kids? creative play and even as a stress-reliever for adults. So, if you want an interestingly interdimensional experience, order your Professor Pengelly’s Sand in Sky Pink today!